ABOUT OUR FIRM
Cottage Street Advisors (CSA) is an independent, fee-only Wealth Management firm
located in Marion, MA. CSA manages assets for high-net-worth individuals, families,
charities and small businesses. The firm specializes in wealth management,
sophisticated investment strategies and financial planning. CSA is an SEC Registered
Investment Advisor and you will work directly with the Managing Partner and Senior
Partner of the firm. This is a unique high-visibility, entry-level role, with significant
opportunity for career advancement.
- Research and analyze individual stocks, Exchange Traded Funds and Mutual Funds and provide individually driven insights, recommendations and research analysis to CSA management.
- Review and analyze client portfolios on a regular basis, and recommend actions as appropriate.
- Prepare reports on the performance of client portfolios and our results against benchmarks.
- Execute trades as directed.
- Assist partners as required in the analysis and preparation of client financial planning reports, including data collection, computer modeling, and client specific follow-ups.
- Assist in client development activities as required.
- This position does not require individual marketing goals, but our compensation program will reward associates who develop successful leads for the firm and contribute to the successful acquisition of new clients. The ability to market our firm to new clients is a key attribute to career advancement.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in finance, accounting, or business.
- 0-3 years of prior work experience, preferably in a business-related capacity.
- Interest or progress towards CFA, CFP or CPA designations desirable.
- Interest or experience in investment analysis (formal or informal) strongly preferred.
- Advanced skills manipulating and working with data in Excel and Access required.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Word and the Google G-Suite applications desired.
- Highly organized with the ability to work independently.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task are required.
- Team player with positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Positive personality with the ability to bond with clients.
BENEFITS AND SALARY
- Base compensation in $60,000 to $70,000 annual range, based on experience, plus performance incentives.
- This is a hybrid work role.
- Individual must be available to work in-person, in Marion, MA a majority of the time and must also be willing to travel throughout New England. However, this individual can also enjoy work-at-home or remote work flexibility if they can demonstrate the ability to accomplish their work and deliver results.
- We also have some flexibility number of hours worked each day and start/end times.
- All pre-approved training will be paid.
- $150/mo. contribution to individual medical plan.
- 20 paid days off per year. Every New York Stock Exchange holiday (10 days), plus 10 additional days of employee choice.
To apply, please send your resume to Helen@cottagestreetadvisors.com